To showcase the exciting developments currently being made in the study of epigenomes, Genome Biology will publish a special issue on epigenomics in the late summer of 2012.
A call for papers has now been issued inviting Research, Method and Software submissions on topics including:
- methylomes (and hydroxymethylomes)
- histone modifications
- nucleosome positioning
- higher order chromatin structure
- genome-interacting non-coding RNAs
If you would like to enquire about the suitability of a manuscript for consideration, please email email@example.com. Potential submissions can also be discussed in person at the "Epigenomics and Chromatin Dynamics" and "Nuclear Events in Plant Gene Expression and Signaling" Keystone Symposia; if you are attending one of these conferences and would like to meet us, then please do get in touch.
Latest posts by Naomi Attar (see all)
- tRFs and the Argonautes: gene silencing from antiquity - 2nd October 2014
- Keeping up with the Jobses: the role of technology in reproducible research - 26th September 2014
- How to disarm a superbug – a story told by forensic genomics - 23rd June 2014