Journal Development Editor at Springer Nature
Kerri joined Springer Nature in 2017 as a Journal Development Editor, having previously worked as a Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. Kerri currently manages seven Oncology titles across BMC and Nature.
Latest posts by Kerri Brown (see all)
- Blood Cancer Awareness Quiz - 6th September 2019
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month: highlighting our open access blood cancer research - 5th September 2019
- Kidney Cancer Awareness Month: Highlighting our open access kidney cancer research - 14th March 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- World Diabetes Day 2023: aiming for Socksess in diabetic foot care prevention
- The impact of treatment access on well-being of patients living with a rare disease: reflections from lived experiences of patients with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- The “diagnostic odyssey” – a unique and unpredictable journey towards hope
- Behçet’s Disease: Diverse manifestations in both brain and body
- Promoting social interaction through emotional body odors: exploring the possible treatment value of human chemosignals