Journal Development Editor at Springer Nature
Kerri joined Springer Nature in 2017 as a Journal Development Editor, having previously worked as a Specialist Biomedical Scientist at Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust. Kerri currently manages seven Oncology titles across BMC and Nature.
Latest posts by Kerri Brown (see all)
- Blood Cancer Awareness Quiz - 6th September 2019
- Blood Cancer Awareness Month: highlighting our open access blood cancer research - 5th September 2019
- Kidney Cancer Awareness Month: Highlighting our open access kidney cancer research - 14th March 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Sleep and epilepsy: Two bedfellows in mind’s bed
- Humanizing the ICU: incorporating animal-assisted interventions
- Medical imaging is lifting the lid on ancient Egyptian canopic jars
- Improving sample size calculation and reporting for randomized trials with DELTA² guidance
- ‘When a mother flees from her newborn’ – comparing Harlequin Ichthyosis cases in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.