Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- A better approach to talent identification?
- Celebrating simulation in Saudi: Research abstracts from the 3rd national conference
- Prospective registration among trials published in specialty society journals: We can do more to promote transparency and research integrity
- Global Patient and Public Involvement Network: The vision and mission
- World Bipolar Day – Controversies in bipolar disorder