Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2023: the Supporting Adolescents with Self-Harm (SASH) study
- Diagnosing Rare Diseases and Mental Well-being: A Family’s Story
- The impact of treatment access on well-being of patients living with a rare disease: reflections from lived experiences of patients with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- The “diagnostic odyssey” – a unique and unpredictable journey towards hope
- Behçet’s Disease: Diverse manifestations in both brain and body