Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Can inspiratory muscle training help patients recover from surgery and ICU treatment for COVID-19?
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world
- Mapping out the treatment of breast cancer-related brain metastases
- How is the WHO trial registry network responding to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can nations respond effectively to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 on suicide?