Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing a portfolio of Oncology journals. She monitors and optimizes journal performance based on the needs of the authors, readers, and editors. She participates in data analyses that help identify the success metrics of individual journals or of larger development projects. Her interests are in multimedia tools—such as graphical abstracts, infographics, blogs, and podcasts—that further scientific exchange and engagement.
Latest posts by Michelle Feng He (see all)
- Breast Cancer Quiz 2019 - 30th September 2019
- 2019 Edition: World Lung Cancer Day Quiz - 1st August 2019
- Three questions answered by the winners of the BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition - 20th June 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
- The most effective medication for weight loss and blood glucose stabilization: Tirzepatide
- World Cancer Day 2023: Understanding the patient perspective regarding the use of AI in prostate cancer
- Extended-personal realities? The first pilot study of the EXPERIENCE project has begun with the goal to enhance diagnosis of mental health disorders via virtual reality
Most Shared Posts
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world
- Tackling residual heart disease risk: is SPPARMα a key?
- How can nations respond effectively to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 on suicide?
- International Migrants Day 2022: is it feasible to deliver psychological help online to displaced Ukrainians?
- Can brief, low-cost interventions help to increase cervical cancer screening rates?