Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing a portfolio of Oncology journals. She monitors and optimizes journal performance based on the needs of the authors, readers, and editors. She participates in data analyses that help identify the success metrics of individual journals or of larger development projects. Her interests are in multimedia tools—such as graphical abstracts, infographics, blogs, and podcasts—that further scientific exchange and engagement.
Latest posts by Michelle Feng He (see all)
- 2019 Edition: World Lung Cancer Day Quiz - 1st August 2019
- Three questions answered by the winners of the BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition - 20th June 2019
- A Winning Poem from the BMC Cancer Awareness Poetry Competition 2019 by Aida Cavalic - 20th May 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Taking – or leaving – a P: lifting a leg, or getting a leg-up on metrics of statistical rigor
- Rare variants of RAB10 gene could be key in Alzheimer’s disease resilience
- Treating depression in Parkinson’s disease
- Motor deficits in children with perinatal ischemic stroke – using robotic technology and refocusing on the “unaffected” arm
- The psychological impact of intensive care