Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing a portfolio of Oncology journals. She monitors and optimizes journal performance based on the needs of the authors, readers, and editors. She participates in data analyses that help identify the success metrics of individual journals or of larger development projects. Her interests are in multimedia tools—such as graphical abstracts, infographics, blogs, and podcasts—that further scientific exchange and engagement.
Latest posts by Michelle Feng He (see all)
- Breast Cancer Quiz 2019 - 30th September 2019
- 2019 Edition: World Lung Cancer Day Quiz - 1st August 2019
- Three questions answered by the winners of the BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition - 20th June 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
- World Diabetes Day 2023: aiming for Socksess in diabetic foot care prevention
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2023: the Lifeguard Pharmacy study
- Teaching recovery techniques plus parenting: a cluster randomized controlled trial in Ukrainian schools in Ternopil (TRUST)
- Photobiomodulation therapy to prevent chemotherapy-induced oral mucositis
- Building resilience through a school-based intervention: Introducing the ReSET project
Most Shared Posts
- Can brief, low-cost interventions help to increase cervical cancer screening rates?
- The impact of treatment access on well-being of patients living with a rare disease: reflections from lived experiences of patients with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2023: the Supporting Adolescents with Self-Harm (SASH) study
- The ketogenic diet conundrum: friend or foe of heart health?
- Antimicrobial stewardship before and during the COVID-19 pandemic