Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing a portfolio of Oncology journals. She monitors and optimizes journal performance based on the needs of the authors, readers, and editors. She participates in data analyses that help identify the success metrics of individual journals or of larger development projects. Her interests are in multimedia tools—such as graphical abstracts, infographics, blogs, and podcasts—that further scientific exchange and engagement.
Latest posts by Michelle Feng He (see all)
- 2019 Edition: World Lung Cancer Day Quiz - 1st August 2019
- Three questions answered by the winners of the BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition - 20th June 2019
- A Winning Poem from the BMC Cancer Awareness Poetry Competition 2019 by Aida Cavalic - 20th May 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- A better approach to talent identification?
- Celebrating simulation in Saudi: Research abstracts from the 3rd national conference
- Prospective registration among trials published in specialty society journals: We can do more to promote transparency and research integrity
- Global Patient and Public Involvement Network: The vision and mission
- World Bipolar Day – Controversies in bipolar disorder