Winter 2007: Later this year, HRHJ is planning to launch its first quarterly issue. These quarterly issues will consist of a selection of articles all addressing a particular health workforce issue. Our first quarterly issue shall focus on ‘Health Leadership’. It will consist of a series of articles addressing health leadership issues along with several case studies used to illustrate and provide examples of inspirational health leaders from around the world.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- How do intervention programs for children of substance abusing parents work and why?
- Diabetes prevention: Is education the key and is the right keyhole on school doors?
- Sleep, feeding patterns and exercise: behaviors that influence body weight
- Packing for INHSU? Bring a health systems perspective!
- In search of the hidden reservoir of Malaria