Journal Development Manager at BMC
Rebecca has worked in academic publishing for more than 12 years and has a MA in animal behavior and conservation. The journal portfolio she currently manages focuses on genetics and cell biology.
Latest posts by Rebecca Pearce (see all)
- The viral content of human genomes is more variable than we thought - 25th January 2019
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Highlighting Breast Cancer Research in Cell Biology and Genetics - 19th October 2018
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock? - 14th June 2018
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes