Journal Development Manager at BMC
Rebecca has worked in academic publishing for more than 12 years and have a MA in animal behavior and conservation. The journal porfolio she currently manages focuses on genetics and cell biology.
Latest posts by Rebecca Pearce (see all)
Popular On Biology tags
- Aging and the intricacies of the immune system
- Evolution and development of white stripes in Nemo and his cousins
- Understanding complexities for household energy management: lessons from a smart grid pilot project
- Lego bricks, program coding and text editing: how metaphors in the press shape the perception of science
- Kermit’s sticky little fingers: What do we know (and what not) about tree frog attachment?