Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Dana graduated with a MS in Microbiology from New York University before joining BMC in 2014, where she manages the infectious diseases portfolio.
Latest posts by Dana Berry (see all)
- Paul D. Bieniasz wins the KT Jeang Retrovirology prize 2015 - 7th October 2015
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of antimicrobial resistance - 7th October 2015
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day 2015 - 19th May 2015
Popular On Biology tags
- The genetics of merle coat patterns in dogs
- Evolution, religion, and why it’s not just about lack of scientific reasoning ability
- Detecting autism spectrum disorders: biomarker discoveries
- The curious case of the naked mole-rat: defying conventions of aging and reproduction
- New study in mouse model demonstrates method for reversing wrinkles and hair loss
Most Shared Posts
- Evolution and cancer: A mathematical biology approach II
- How is it that the fluid bathing our brains has the correct composition and volume to allow the brain cells to function properly; how is this fluid produced and how is its composition regulated?
- Fascinating Plant Epigenomes
- Exploring the epigenetic dynamics of early plant development
- Stress, depression and Parkinson’s: an intertwined story