Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Dana graduated with a MS in Microbiology from New York University before joining BioMed Central in 2014, where she works with several microbiology journals.
Latest posts by Dana Berry (see all)
- Paul D. Bieniasz wins the KT Jeang Retrovirology prize 2015 - 7th October 2015
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of antimicrobial resistance - 7th October 2015
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day 2015 - 19th May 2015
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Resurrecting one of the oldest genetics journals
- Helgoland Marine Research journal becomes open access: an Editor Q+A
- The prominent role of the cerebellum in the development of culture
- Investigating aggression and inter-specific differences in baboon behavior
- Will the EU manage to ban pig castration by 2018?