Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Dana graduated with a MS in Microbiology from New York University before joining BMC in 2014, where she manages the infectious diseases portfolio.
Latest posts by Dana Berry (see all)
- Paul D. Bieniasz wins the KT Jeang Retrovirology prize 2015 - 7th October 2015
- Quiz: Test your knowledge of antimicrobial resistance - 7th October 2015
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day 2015 - 19th May 2015
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes