It is with great sadness that I received news this morning of the passing yesterday of our dear colleague and friend Ralph Grassmann. Ralph has been a valued member of our Retrovirology editorial board, and we plan to remember more about Ralph in Retrovirology in the coming days. A short piece about Ralph and his research interests can be read at the following link: http://htlv-tax.com/biosketchTax_webpage07RG.doc We will miss Ralph for his science and his friendship! Please see a picture of Ralph taken in 2004 below.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Quiz: The big end of year On Biology bumper quiz
- Quiz: Can you answer these questions about malaria?
- Multiplexing human stem cell research in mice
- The role of APOE4 during the earliest stages of Alzheimer’s disease. A Q&A with Professor Guojun Bu
- Citizen science game is running a competition to accelerate Alzheimer’s research