Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Lactation Consultants could be the best investment of many countries to support healthy populations
- World Breastfeeding Week 2023: The Kangaroo Mother Care (KMC) Way
- A conversation on the role of mouse mammary tumour virus on human Breast Cancer with Dr Lawson and Dr Bevilacqua
- Using a gender-transformative program to improve adolescent contraception use in South Africa and Lesotho
- Deep learning for coronavirus pandemic risk