Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- The father of cannabis research: Q&A with Raphael Mechoulam
- Silent Spillover: Ebolavirus antibodies detected in people in DR Congo before the 2018 outbreak
- International Women’s Day 2020 : Cebrating Southeast Asian women in research
- Geosocial networking apps can be a helpful tool to study larger cohorts in HIV research and assess health interventions
- Thinking outside the cube: The political determinants of universal health coverage