Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Meet the SDG3 researchers: Uduak Okomo
- How Will the Monkeypox Outbreak Affect the Hajj and World Cup – And What Can Be Done About It?
- Training for Community Health Workers embraces the new normal
- Community Health Workers at the Dawn of a New Era
- Lactation Consultants could be the best investment of many countries to support healthy populations