Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Childhood trauma in patients with severe mental disorders linked to shorter telomeres
- What vaccination means for mankind: Insights from the Vaxvox launch meeting
- Timely progress in identifying ways to strengthen health research systems comes in an age of COVID-19
- Can an algorithm be trained to recognize different childhood coughs?
- Keeping in mind Rift Valley Fever: the burden of emerging pathogens