Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Pneumonia is a major threat to public health – why don’t we acknowledge the fact?
- Mental health challenges faced by essential workers during COVID-19
- How much would it cost to provide maternity leave to working mothers in Indonesia’s informal sector?
- What is your Public Health Priority?
- Highlights – the Best Reviews on Antimicrobial Research