Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Deep learning for coronavirus pandemic risk
- Sleep, rest and play – the Journal of Activity, Sedentary and Sleep Behaviors publishes its first articles
- The pillars of wellbeing – activity and sleep: a Q&A with Corneel Vandelanotte
- BMC Global and Public Health: New journal to advance SDG research
- The economic impact of schistosomiasis