To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Re-visioning male suicide through a social determinants lens
- The pillars of wellbeing – activity and sleep: a Q&A with Corneel Vandelanotte
- Could health-related interventions reduce overweight and obesity and increase employment?
- BMC Global and Public Health: New journal to advance SDG research
- Empowering decision-makers: The decision-maker-led approach to Implementation Research for strengthening immunization programs and services in LMICs