Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Microplastics and microbes – have we created a new disease vector? - 5th March 2021
- From pole to tropics: a festive parasitic tour - 24th December 2020
- Dengue: don’t you, forget about me! - 18th September 2020
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
- Parasites and Vectors: the original renegades
- Tapeworms are the elixir of life: for ants
- Can three years of intensive deworming eliminate soil-transmitted helminths?
- Spatial sampling and machine learning approaches to improve schistosomiasis control
- When people leave city blocks, what fills their place?