Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Malaria elimination: are we nearly there yet? - 25th April 2019
- Surprises galore – Bugbitten’s New Year quiz - 4th January 2019
- Maternal filarial infection impacts childhood susceptibility to infection - 7th December 2018
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
Most Shared Posts
- Males have higher parasite burdens than females. Can they cope?
- Black Death strikes back with a vengeance in Madagascar
- The importance of community commitment to tsetse control
- The road to echinococcosis control in Peru: A workshop to review and synthesize the evidence
- Why find the needle in the haystack?