Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Parasitic and fungal infections play a significant role in porpoise strandings - 8th November 2019
- Climate change and infectious diseases – a partnership made in hell? - 30th August 2019
- Malaria elimination: are we nearly there yet? - 25th April 2019
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
Most Shared Posts
- Multidrug resistant malaria could threaten recent control gains
- Sick’s scent
- 2 for 1? Community treatment for onchocerciasis also reduces loaisis
- The parasitology place to bee: Meeting report from the Manchester BSP Spring Conference
- Too Hot to Handle: Loss of cytoplasmic incompatibility may hinder Wolbachia-centred disease control