Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Are we ready for (re)emerging arboviral diseases? - 20th August 2021
- Discoverability: encouraging interdisciplinary collaboration in One Health - 9th July 2021
- Microplastics and microbes – have we created a new disease vector? - 5th March 2021
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
Most Shared Posts
- Do schistosomes practice the art of host-manipulation?
- Honey baits for arbovirus surveillance
- European bats discovered as hosts for leishmaniasis infection
- The impact of mass drug administration on Schistosoma haematobium infection: what is required to achieve morbidity control and elimination?
- Toxoplasmosis: A prevalent zoonosis in Australasian marsupials