Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Climate change and infectious diseases – a partnership made in hell? - 30th August 2019
- Malaria elimination: are we nearly there yet? - 25th April 2019
- Surprises galore – Bugbitten’s New Year quiz - 4th January 2019
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
- Lizards choose to “keep their cool” when dealing with ticks
- The relentless march of falciparum malaria (the deadly parasite) in India
- Meet the winners of the Odile Bain Memorial Prize 2019
- Reduced prevalence of soil-transmitted helminthiases worldwide: sustaining control to reap the benefits
- Big step towards predicting West Nile virus transmission risk by combining citizen science and phylogenetic imputation