Comments are closed.
Journal Development Editor at BMC
Michelle is a Journal Development Editor overseeing a portfolio of Oncology journals. She monitors and optimizes journal performance based on the needs of the authors, readers, and editors. She participates in data analyses that help identify the success metrics of individual journals or of larger development projects. Her interests are in multimedia tools—such as graphical abstracts, infographics, blogs, and podcasts—that further scientific exchange and engagement.
Latest posts by Michelle Feng He (see all)
- Breast Cancer Quiz 2019 - 30th September 2019
- 2019 Edition: World Lung Cancer Day Quiz - 1st August 2019
- Three questions answered by the winners of the BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition - 20th June 2019
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Precision dermatology—a vibrant field where diversity, immunotherapy, and precision medicine intersect
- Are the blood vessels healthy in adult survivors of childhood cancers?
- Assessing study quality and bias in prognosis research on rehabilitation in chronic pain using the QUIPS tool
- Blood Cancer Awareness Quiz
- Malaria and malnutrition – putting the spotlight on small children