The nomination period is now open for the 2013 M. Jeang Retrovirology Prize. Nominations will be accepted from December 1st, 2012 to January 15th, 2013. The winner of the 2013 Retrovirology Prize will be announced and presented at the 2013 Frontiers in Retrovirology conference to be held September 16-18th at Cambridge University in the UK http://www.frontiers-of-retrovirology.com/ . Please see the following articles for rules in nominating a candidate for the Retrovirology Prize http://www.retrovirology.com/content/pdf/1742-4690-9-96.pdf ; http://www.retrovirology.com/content/pdf/1742-4690-5-80.pdf . We encourage your nomination of a deserving colleague. If you have any questions about the Retrovirology Prize, please feel free to contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- Call for Nominations: Retrovirology Prize 2013 - 2nd December 2012
- Faculty Job opening for HIV/AIDS virologist at Baylor College Medicine, Texas, USA - 3rd November 2012
- Postdoc opportunity in Montpellier, France with Benkirane lab - 1st November 2012
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes