The nomination period is now open for the 2013 M. Jeang Retrovirology Prize. Nominations will be accepted from December 1st, 2012 to January 15th, 2013. The winner of the 2013 Retrovirology Prize will be announced and presented at the 2013 Frontiers in Retrovirology conference to be held September 16-18th at Cambridge University in the UK http://www.frontiers-of-retrovirology.com/ . Please see the following articles for rules in nominating a candidate for the Retrovirology Prize http://www.retrovirology.com/content/pdf/1742-4690-9-96.pdf ; http://www.retrovirology.com/content/pdf/1742-4690-5-80.pdf . We encourage your nomination of a deserving colleague. If you have any questions about the Retrovirology Prize, please feel free to contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- Call for Nominations: Retrovirology Prize 2013 - 2nd December 2012
- Faculty Job opening for HIV/AIDS virologist at Baylor College Medicine, Texas, USA - 3rd November 2012
- Postdoc opportunity in Montpellier, France with Benkirane lab - 1st November 2012
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- Folic acid supplements and gut bacteria
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters