Skeletal Muscle is overseen by co-Editors-in-Chief Kevin P. Campbell (University of Iowa), David J. Glass (Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research) and Michael A. Rudnicki (Ottawa Hospital Research Institute), who are supported by an expert Editorial Board.
Our new journal aims to provide a venue for the publication of novel, cutting-edge research on a wide range of skeletal muscle biology and to answer questions relevant to the understanding of skeletal muscle.
The scope of the journal includes:
- Differentiation of skeletal muscle
- Atrophy and hypertrophy of skeletal muscle
- Aging of skeletal muscle
- Regeneration and degeneration of skeletal muscle
- Biology of satellite and satellite-like cells
- Maintenance of neuromuscular junctions
- Roles of ryanodine receptors and calcium signaling in skeletal muscle
- Roles of nuclear receptors in skeletal muscle
- Roles of GPCRs and GPCR signaling in skeletal muscle
Why not register for updates keeping you abreast of any journal developments?