Retrovirology welcomes new editorial board members Jeremy Luban, Paul Clapham, Li Wu, Alan Engelman, Roger Pomerantz, Anne-Marie Vandamme, and Vinay Pathak. We thank departing members Janice Clement, Graham Taylor, Damian Purcell, Juan Lama, Bill Hall, and Chris Aiken for completing their services to the journal. In 2008, we also lost our dear colleague and board member Ralph Grassmann due to his untimely passing.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Quiz: Can you answer these questions about malaria?
- Multiplexing human stem cell research in mice
- The role of APOE4 during the earliest stages of Alzheimer’s disease. A Q&A with Professor Guojun Bu
- Citizen science game is running a competition to accelerate Alzheimer’s research
- What can tired worms tell us about sleep?