Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- Can inspiratory muscle training help patients recover from surgery and ICU treatment for COVID-19?
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world
- Mapping out the treatment of breast cancer-related brain metastases
- How is the WHO trial registry network responding to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can nations respond effectively to mitigate the social and economic impacts of COVID-19 on suicide?