Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Critical Care celebrates 20 years
- HIV cure – what does it mean?
- Parkinson’s disease: the beginning of the third century
- On alcohol consumption across the life-course and risk of cardiovascular disease: Lessons learned
- Natural Killer cells as key regulators of broadly neutralizing antibody responses during HIV-1 infection