We’re pushing the Open Repository 1.4.1 release date back a couple of weeks. There, said it, the words no project manager likes to utter to their customers when they’re right down to the wire.
So after much detailed discussion and careful consideration with our technical architect we’re going to postpone the release of Open Repository 1.4.1 until the week commencing 19th of November.
This is to allow us to carry out some additional testing to ensure that the release is as smooth as possible for everyone and that after the release we have enough time to support a period of ‘bedding in’.
This decision hasn’t been taken lightly but in the best interests of our customers and the service and we’ve definitely taken the right decision for the right reasons.
More next week.