Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- From pole to tropics: a festive parasitic tour - 24th December 2020
- Dengue: don’t you, forget about me! - 18th September 2020
- Contentious, contagious and concerning – the impact of recent measles outbreaks across the world - 12th June 2020
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
- Good Riddance, 2020! Roll up your sleeves for 2021!
- Dog adoption: are you taking home more than you bargained for?
- The impact of mass drug administration on Schistosoma haematobium infection: what is required to achieve morbidity control and elimination?
- From pole to tropics: a festive parasitic tour
- Deworming achieves progress towards 2030 NTD goals sub-Saharan Africa
Most Shared Posts
- A new lease of life for bednets
- Manchester BSP Spring Meeting Part 2: News, awards and more celebrations
- Four ways to address the heart disease-related outcomes of malaria
- A microsporidian impairs Plasmodium falciparum transmission
- Designing school-based surveys to identify areas for treatment of schistosomiasis in Sub-Saharan Africa