Comments are closed.
Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Microplastics and microbes – have we created a new disease vector? - 5th March 2021
- From pole to tropics: a festive parasitic tour - 24th December 2020
- Dengue: don’t you, forget about me! - 18th September 2020
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Read Posts
Most Shared Posts
- Albendazole for lymphatic filariasis… direct hit or misfire?
- Pivotal moment in the Ebola outbreak in the Democratic Republic of Congo
- Mobilizing research to defeat Neglected Tropical Diseases: A World NTD Day special
- How do we ensure Global Health research leads to practical solutions at the local level?
- Bad news for Guinea worms