Associate Publisher at BioMed Central
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Decline in malaria funding may put malaria elimination efforts at risk - 8th August 2017
- Space invaders…the dangers of fungi in space - 11th July 2017
- ACT Now: ACTwatch shares their observations AND their Datasets - 24th April 2017
Popular Bugbitten tags
Most Shared Posts
- 500 year old toilet in Jerusalem reveals clues about long-distance trade and travel in the medieval period
- Every nematode has an ascaroside lining
- Tomato plants fight a parasite
- Helpful invaders: can cane toads reduce the burdens of native frogs?
- Decline in malaria funding may put malaria elimination efforts at risk