Guidance on how to write and publish blog posts on our network
The guidelines, tips, and training held within these pages are designed to help you create brilliant blog posts that get lots of attention. They’re also what our Blog Editors will be checking your posts against, so take some time to familiarize yourself with everything.
Plenty! Everything from how to create great titles for your posts, to our style guide, to adding featured images, and more. Here’s where you can find everything:
- How to use WordPress and publish your posts – need to know how to get WordPress to do what you want it to do? Or how our Editorial process works? Our training videos and other information are here to help.
- Guest posts and Q+As – find out how to publish posts from guest bloggers
- Who are the blog editors? – find out who will be checking your blog posts.
- Our blog post checklist – get your blog post right every time by checking the post against this.
- Our style guide – learn more about our tone of voice and grammar styles, and take a look at our word and phrase bank.
- Writing for impact – want to know how to create clear, compelling content? From eye-catching headlines, to how to structure your posts, this guide is here to help.
- Ideas bank – not sure what to write about? Here are some ideas.
- Moderating comments – take a look at our guidance on how to moderate discussions on your posts, and what is and isn’t acceptable.
Still not sure?
If you can’t find the help you need, contact email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help you out.