Eleanor joined as an Assistant Editor for the ISRCTN registry and the journal Trials in December 2019. Previously she studied Clinical Medicine and graduated with a BA in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge.
Latest posts by Eleanor Cox (see all)
- Structured reporting of study protocols - 20th May 2022
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world - 8th October 2021
- COVID-19 structured summaries: rapid publication of randomised trial protocols in BMC Trials - 20th May 2021
Popular On Medicine tags
- World Diabetes Day 2023: aiming for Socksess in diabetic foot care prevention
- Photobiomodulation therapy to prevent chemotherapy-induced oral mucositis
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2023: the Lifeguard Pharmacy study
- Teaching recovery techniques plus parenting: a cluster randomized controlled trial in Ukrainian schools in Ternopil (TRUST)
- Building resilience through a school-based intervention: Introducing the ReSET project
Most Shared Posts
- Can brief, low-cost interventions help to increase cervical cancer screening rates?
- The impact of treatment access on well-being of patients living with a rare disease: reflections from lived experiences of patients with Familial Chylomicronemia Syndrome
- The ketogenic diet conundrum: friend or foe of heart health?
- World Suicide Prevention Day 2023: the Supporting Adolescents with Self-Harm (SASH) study
- Antimicrobial stewardship before and during the COVID-19 pandemic