Stem Cell Research & Therapy, is now accepting research submissions for consideration in a special series focusing on cardiovascular regeneration.
The publication of these articles will be coordinated, with a series of commissioned reviews and opinions, edited by Prof Ronald Li (University of Hong Kong) and written by leaders in the field including Kenneth Boheler (National Institutes of Health, USA), Steve Oh (BTI, Singapore) and Sean Wu (Stanford University).
The deadline for submissions is 30th June 2013. Please submit online and indicate in your covering letter that you would like the article to be considered for the cardiovascular regeneration series.
Benefits of publishing in Stem Cell Research & Therapy include:
- Immediate publication on acceptance, and inclusion in PubMed within 48 hours
- No word or figure limits – include all the data you want
- Rapid peer review (first decision within 6 weeks of submission)
- Prestigious, multi-disciplinary Editorial Board
- Automatic deposition of the final published article in PMC
- Broad, international audience
- Indexed in MEDLINE