Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy is now accepting research submissions for a special series on cognitive enhancers for ageing and Alzheimer’s disease.
Submit your manuscript to this series and receive a 50% article processing charge discount – simply quote ‘alzrtcog50’ at submission.
Cognitive aging affects all of us. In the past few decades, there have been significant advances in our understanding of cognitive aging, but little advance in translating this knowledge into therapeutics. We welcome manuscripts that present new approaches to drug discovery and development for therapeutics to treat cognitive aging.
The publication of these articles in 2013 will be co-ordinated with a series of commissioned reviews and opinions, guest edited by Dr Howard Fillit (ADDF) and written by leaders in the field including Allan Levey (Emory University), Jerri Rook (Vanderbilt University), Amy Arnsten (Yale) and Gerhard Koenig (En Vivo Pharmaceuticals).
The deadline for submissions is 28th February 2013. Please submit online and indicate in your covering letter that you would like the article to be considered for the cognitive enhancers series.
Benefits of publishing in Alzheimer’s Research & Therapy include:
• Inclusion in one of the top 50 open access journals in the world, as ranked by the Scopus SJR.
• Free and immediate availability of your open access research online to a global audience.
• International and rapid peer-review (first decision provided within 6 weeks).
• Prestigious Editorial Board.
• Immediate publication on acceptance.
• Inclusion in PubMed and PubMed Central.
• No color figure charges or space limits.
If you would like to enquire about the suitability of a study for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the journal, please visit the website, or contact us for enquires about the special series.