Selected BioMed Central journals have recently been added to two specialist indexing services, ACM and CINAHL.
ACM indexes a wide range of journals relevant to computing and recently accepted the following journals:
- Algorithms for Molecular Biology
- Automated Experimentation
- BioData Mining
- BMC Bioinformatics
- Source Code for Biology and Medicine
CINAHL, a literature service focusing on nursing and allied healthcare, already indexes over 30 BioMed Central journals and recently added the following titles:
- Asia Pacific Family Medicine
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Health & Quality of Life Outcomes
- Human Resources for Health
- Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
- Tobacco Induced Diseases
In addition, all of these titles are included in PubMed, PubMed Central and a wide range of other databases. Full details of all indexing services which cover BioMed Central journals are available from our website.