Eleanor joined as an Assistant Editor for the ISRCTN registry and the journal Trials in December 2019. Previously she studied Clinical Medicine and graduated with a BA in Natural Sciences from the University of Cambridge.
Latest posts by Eleanor Cox (see all)
- Structured reporting of study protocols - 20th May 2022
- World Mental Health Day 2021: mental health in an unequal world - 8th October 2021
- COVID-19 structured summaries: rapid publication of randomised trial protocols in BMC Trials - 20th May 2021
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Exercise Capacity Restored by Yoga in LAM
- Dementia and sensory-cognitive health in residential care: an unmet need and a possible solution
- The clinical trials fighting COVID-19: platform and repurposed drug trials
- World Rabies Day 2020: where does rabies come from and how can vaccination rates be increased in developing countries?
- Looking through a new lens: insights into patient participation in rare disease research