Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Screening newborns for Tyrosinemia type 1, a rare genetic disorder
- Social media in critical care: what’s all the fuss about?
- How can we improve young people’s mental health in a changing world?
- What stops people with HIV adhering to long term antiretroviral therapy?
- BMC Medicine attends 2019 MDA Clinical and Scientific Conference