Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Headache disorders in primary care – interview with Tim Steiner, founder of Lifting the Burden
- We need to develop counter adaptations to predatory journals
- The brain complications of COVID-19
- How much do you know about breastfeeding?
- Can a systematic usability evaluation help us develop better wearable robots?