Journal Development Editor at BMC
Dana is a Journal Development Editor at BMC and works on a number of journal in the Gynecology/Reproductive Health portfolio. She was previously a science writer at Newsweek and holds a journalism degree from the University of Hertfordshire.
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Humanizing the ICU: incorporating animal-assisted interventions
- Medical imaging is lifting the lid on ancient Egyptian canopic jars
- Improving sample size calculation and reporting for randomized trials with DELTA² guidance
- ‘When a mother flees from her newborn’ – comparing Harlequin Ichthyosis cases in Nigeria and the United Kingdom.
- Rare Fatal African Sleeping Sickness May Have Easy And Accessible Cure