Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- New opportunities for collaboration through the Stand Up To Cancer convergence initiative
- First multicenter epidemiology study of severe burns in China
- Sauna bathing associated with lower risk of cardiovascular death among men and women
- Virtual reality for stroke: is gaming eﬀective for recovery?
- BMC Medicine at Digestive Disease Week 2019