Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
- Philosophy matters in medicine
- “Sorry, the doctor is not in!” Brexit’s impact on healthcare accessibility in the UK
- World Diabetes Day Quiz
- Gender disparities in burn & trauma outcomes: myth or biology?
- Faecal immunochemical tests (FIT) can help to rule out colorectal cancer in patients with lower abdominal symptoms
Most Shared Posts
- Why is the sharing of individual participant data important for cancer research?
- The ISRCTN Registry – Leaving No Trial Behind
- Virtual reality and precision diagnosis: Cancer Research UK’s Grand Challenge shortlist
- Rheumatoid arthritis, joint surgery and heart attack risk
- Injured Olympian or weekend warrior, you can’t rush a return to sports