Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
- CONSORT-SPI 2018: announcing an extension for randomized controlled trials of social and psychological interventions
- On consciousness and the unconscious
- Which medications prevent emergency hospital admissions?
- Do airline crew have an elevated risk of thyroid cancer?
- Exploring the OncoGenomic Landscape of cancer
Most Shared Posts
- Tuberculosis – A Call for Action on Calls for Action
- The challenges of studying the effect of migration on health
- Good vibrations in the intensive care unit
- Exercise and nutrition- It’s a marathon not a sprint
- Height, obesity and prostate cancer risk: the importance of looking at different tumour characteristics