Journal Development Editor at BMC
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BMC for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- BMC Medicine attends Cancer Immunotherapy Keystone Symposia
- Taking – or leaving – a P: lifting a leg, or getting a leg-up on metrics of statistical rigor
- How is the WHO trial registry network responding to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Tafenoquine for Plasmodium vivax malaria
- Sharing data for the benefit of children with cancer