Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central
Valeria is a Journal Development Editor at BioMed Central for a portfolio of Respiratory journals. She joined BioMed Central in 2016 after two years as an Associate Editor at Springer. Before moving into publishing, Valeria completed a PhD at the University of Bristol, where she studied the role of SK channels in learning and memory.
Latest posts by Valeria Olivo (see all)
- Not only one leader, but many: Dr James Seddon calls for action on World TB Day - 23rd March 2018
- World Asthma Day Quiz! - 2nd May 2017
- Highlights from the British Thoracic Society Winter Meeting 2016 - 26th January 2017
Popular On Medicine tags
- May 5 is World Health Organization (WHO) #HandHygiene day
- Dystonia – a heterogeneous clinical and treatment landscape
- Reducing waste in clinical trials – how much do you know about current initiatives?
- Evaluating the evidence used by the US Food and Drug Administration during the drug approval process
- A dynamic duo: clinical trials and trial registration