Sarah Theissen has a BSc in Applied Biosciences (Cork Institute of Technology) and a PhD in Endocrine Oncology (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland). She worked as a Postdoc at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston before joining BioMed Central in 2014. In her role as Senior Journal Development Editor, she works on a portfolio of oncology journals.
Latest posts by Sarah Theissen (see all)
- Winners of the Breast Cancer Research Image Competition 2016 - 27th May 2016
- Getting by with a little help from our friends: breast cancer and social environment - 26th May 2016
- Breast Cancer Research Image Competition Announcement 2016 - 8th February 2016
Popular On Medicine tags
- How identical twins are helping us understand epigenetic factors in rheumatoid arthritis
- Big data, big ethics: how to handle research data from medical emergency settings?
- Malaria World Congress sets precedent for greater collaboration between stakeholders in malaria elimination
- Adjusting to a new life after forced migration: how are young refugees faring in Australia?
- Modeling a pulmonary tuberculosis infection
Most Shared Posts
- Supporting a better quality of life for people with dementia everywhere
- Post-marketing withdrawal of anti-obesity medicinal products: benefits versus harms, profits versus losses
- With research, possibilities are limitless- Rare Disease Day, 2017
- Keeping hearts beating with British Heart Foundation’s funded research
- Sepsis Awareness Month – Suspect sepsis. Save lives.