Sarah Theissen has a BSc in Applied Biosciences (Cork Institute of Technology) and a PhD in Endocrine Oncology (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland). She worked as a Postdoc at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston before joining BioMed Central in 2014. In her role as Senior Journal Development Editor, she works on a portfolio of oncology journals.
Latest posts by Sarah Theissen (see all)
- Winners of the Breast Cancer Research Image Competition 2016 - 27th May 2016
- Getting by with a little help from our friends: breast cancer and social environment - 26th May 2016
- Breast Cancer Research Image Competition Announcement 2016 - 8th February 2016
Popular On Medicine tags
Most Shared Posts
- Can we wipe out cancers caused by the Epstein-Barr Virus?
- Can we target cancer’s ‘super-controller’?
- Parkinson’s: risk factors, genetic testing and therapies
- CARE Plus: improving quality of life for multimorbidity patients in socioeconomic deprivation
- Streamlining research with your choice of outcome measurement instrument