Sarah Theissen has a BSc in Applied Biosciences (Cork Institute of Technology) and a PhD in Endocrine Oncology (Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland). She worked as a Postdoc at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston before joining BioMed Central in 2014. In her role as Senior Journal Development Editor, she works on a portfolio of oncology journals.
Latest posts by Sarah Theissen (see all)
- Winners of the Breast Cancer Research Image Competition 2016 - 27th May 2016
- Getting by with a little help from our friends: breast cancer and social environment - 26th May 2016
- Breast Cancer Research Image Competition Announcement 2016 - 8th February 2016
Popular On Medicine tags
- Reducing waste in clinical trials – how much do you know about current initiatives?
- Free Open Access Medical education (FOAM): the new way to keep up-to-date
- Social media in critical care: what’s all the fuss about?
- Clearer guidance needed for pilot and feasibility studies
- How better reporting can improve patient engagement practice
Most Shared Posts
- CARE Plus: improving quality of life for multimorbidity patients in socioeconomic deprivation
- Streamlining research with your choice of outcome measurement instrument
- Physical health multimorbidity among people with psychosis: a ticking time bomb?
- The rare disease revolution: how it will help shape the future of medicine
- Completed our Clinical Trials Day Quiz? Read about what’s next for clinical trial reporting