Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Risk and hardship on the way to Europe: what makes women migrants vulnerable in EU borderlands?
- Spotlight on e-health and m-health
- Keeping the momentum on state-of-the-art civil registration and vital statistics systems
- The effects of public pre-kindergarten attendance on first grade literacy achievement: a district study
- What can a patient registry tell us about the course of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?