Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Standardization of the diagnostic process for idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH)
- It’s not just a headache! A patient’s perspective on the advances in migraine treatment over the last 25 years
- Examining the measurement, disparities, and public health consequences of law enforcement traffic stops: a Q&A
- Quiz: Public Health Weeks 2019
- Pneumonia is a major threat to public health – why don’t we acknowledge the fact?