Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- World Day of Social Justice: fighting for our right to health
- Why do we continue to put our children at unnecessary risk of liver cancer?
- Contraception and at risk populations
- Are welders being exposed to harmful levels of zinc oxide?: A Q&A with Dr. Christian Monsé
- Follow or borrow? Is the UK NHS the best model for other countries to achieve universal health coverage?