Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
- A new horizon of improving maternal and newborn health
- Impacts of concurrent marijuana and alcohol use on driving safety – Winner of the Jess Kraus Award
- Finding and treating hepatitis C in vulnerable groups
- The long and winding road towards an EU health information system
- Think bigger: it’s not just what you eat