Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
- World No Tobacco Day: Q&A with Mathieu Morissette and Riccardo Polosa
- Global and local perspectives on tobacco harm reduction – an interview with Sharon Cox
- A good night in spaceflight
- Reasons to be resolute but optimistic on World Refugee Day 2018
- Research into wellness for refugees (and the rest of us)
Most Shared Posts
- Health partnerships: addressing the availability of health professionals globally
- An interview with Luis Sordo del Castillo on the European Joint Action’s work on harm reduction
- World Day of Social Justice: fighting for our right to health
- Why do we continue to put our children at unnecessary risk of liver cancer?
- Contraception and at risk populations