Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
- Can an algorithm be trained to recognize different childhood coughs?
- Quitting smoking on World No Tobacco Day: what does the research say?
- The changing narrative of MRSA infection control in the United States
- What can a patient registry tell us about the course of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
- Breastfeeding in public
Most Shared Posts
- Challenging health system inequity by practicing everyday governance
- Bang for your buck: the return from public investments in biomedical and health research
- Health systems and gender: what do we need to know and why does it matter?
- Geospatial artificial intelligence: the technology standing on the shoulders of giants
- Gender roles and the transmission of Ebola