Comments are closed.
Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
Sorry. No data so far.
Most Shared Posts
- What can a patient registry tell us about the course of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
- What difference does a law make?
- The New Era Of Disease Modifying Migraine Drugs (DMMDs)
- International Women’s Day 2020: Celebrating Southeast Asian women in research
- Can maternal exposure to carbon black nanoparticles affect male fertility?