Sophie graduated with a BSc in Biology from the University of Southampton before joining BioMed Central as an Editorial Assistant in 2013. She then worked as Community Manager here, facilitating the promotion of content published in journals, before leaving the company in 2016.
Latest posts by Sophie Marchant (see all)
- Fighting alcohol with alcohol: a Managed Alcohol Program in Ontario - 9th May 2016
- The science behind running: technique and injury - 1st April 2016
- Linking genetics and nutrition – aiming to improve human health - 17th March 2016
Popular On Health tags
- A One Health approach can benefit humans, animals and the environment
- Vaping is less harmful than conventional smoking
- A reflection of self-care in the mental health field
- World Hepatitis Summit 2017 – moving boldly towards elimination
- Community-based interventions to improve antenatal care uptake and quality Tanzania.
Most Shared Posts
- When will we get to a Zika vaccine: hints from dengue research on protective immunity
- What lessons can be learned from strengthening China’s health system?
- Committing to a movement for the elimination of viral hepatitis
- HIV and pork tapeworm: Does one disease affect the other?
- Effective contributions from international non-governmental organizations to the national tuberculosis program in Myanmar