Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- The Ketogenic Diet: New Interest in an Old Practice
- Hormonal contraceptives in migraine: threats and opportunities
- The effects of external-cause-of-injury coding system transition on injury hospitalization trends – Winner of the Jess Kraus Award
- Rural and urban differences in Tuberculosis epidemiology and treatment
- Witnessing lifesaving neonatal innovations in Malawi