Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Controlling epidemics using mobile phone data
- Implementing new technologies in national healthcare systems: the introduction of NGS testing in cancer
- Investing in Breastmilk
- Health systems and gender: what do we need to know and why does it matter?
- Geospatial artificial intelligence: the technology standing on the shoulders of giants