Comments are closed.
Kam studied Physics at University of Oxford, graduating with a Masters in 2007. Since then she has worked for health and research charities, including Cancer Research UK. She worked as Blogs Manager for BioMed Central from October 2013 to September 2015.
Latest posts by Kam Arkinstall (see all)
- Dying for a cigarette: What research tells us about tobacco use - 29th May 2015
- Diagnosing Ebola in Sierra Leone - 18th February 2015
- How safe is the air we breathe? - 8th October 2014
Popular On Health tags
- Can an algorithm be trained to recognize different childhood coughs?
- Quitting smoking on World No Tobacco Day: what does the research say?
- Africa’s cancer healthcare workforce is overworked and under-supported
- What can a patient registry tell us about the course of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis?
- Dating app users more likely exhibit unhealthy weight control behaviors
Most Shared Posts
- Improving quality of care for women veterans requires engaging stakeholders at all levels
- Social inequality, scientific inequality and the future of mental illness
- On the prevalence of cybercrime across Europe
- “Zero malaria starts with me” practice implementation
- Contraception: a cornerstone for maternal health