To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
- A One Health approach can benefit humans, animals and the environment
- A reflection of self-care in the mental health field
- Community-based interventions to improve antenatal care uptake and quality Tanzania.
- Contraception and midlife women: dispelling the myths
- World Hepatitis Summit 2017 – moving boldly towards elimination
Most Shared Posts
- Help shape effective responses to the spread of hepatitis C virus
- Alleles associated with pyrethroid resistance in mosquitos in China
- The International Network on Hepatitis in Substance Users: Striving to enhance access to testing, care, and treatment for people who use drugs
- Alcohol Awareness Week 2016: a look at adolescent alcohol use in China and government drinking guidelines
- Training medical students to be successful community health advocates