To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- World Day of Social Justice: fighting for our right to health
- Why do we continue to put our children at unnecessary risk of liver cancer?
- Contraception and at risk populations
- Are welders being exposed to harmful levels of zinc oxide?: A Q&A with Dr. Christian Monsé
- Follow or borrow? Is the UK NHS the best model for other countries to achieve universal health coverage?