To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Adaptation and reinvention: Nicoleta Dascalu on using EU structural funds for harm reduction in Romania
- The challenge of sustainable funding – Jurgita Poškevičiūtė on financing harm reduction in Lithuania
- Highlighting the vulnerability of infant children of women prisoners in Australia
- Can Twitter and Google help improve heat wave warning systems?
- A One Health approach can benefit humans, animals and the environment