To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Malaria and the role of community health workers
- Massive progress towards river blindness elimination
- An interview with Emilis Subata on the European Joint Action’s work on sustainable & long-term funding for HIV, TB and HCV
- Integrated preventive chemotherapy and WASH for intensified schistosomiasis and soil transmitted helminthiasis control
- The use of social networks associated with increased computer literacy skills in adolescents