To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Standardization of the diagnostic process for idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH)
- It’s not just a headache! A patient’s perspective on the advances in migraine treatment over the last 25 years
- Examining the measurement, disparities, and public health consequences of law enforcement traffic stops: a Q&A
- Quiz: Public Health Weeks 2019
- Pneumonia is a major threat to public health – why don’t we acknowledge the fact?