To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
- Hormonal contraceptives in migraine: threats and opportunities
- Health systems and gender: what do we need to know and why does it matter?
- Follow or borrow? Is the UK NHS the best model for other countries to achieve universal health coverage?
- Criminal background and job performance
- The effects of public pre-kindergarten attendance on first grade literacy achievement: a district study
Most Shared Posts
- A Fighter by Nature – Tatjana Reic and the Viral Hepatitis Story
- Special needs, euphemisms, and disability
- World Malaria Day: challenges to Lao’s health system
- Are African governments in the driver’s seat when it comes to health financing policymaking?
- How international financial institutions undercut human rights and impede public health