To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Pill testing as harm reduction – a return to pragmatism in Australian drug policy
- Eating for two? Feeding habits during pregnancy may have lasting consequences
- The little tissue that couldn’t – the hymen’s role in determining sexual history or assault
- Quo vadis blockchain in health and healthcare?
- BMC ‘Cancer Awareness’ poetry competition 2019 now open for submissions