To progress and explore the on-going reverse innovation in global health systems thematic series published in Globalization and Health, tweeters gathered on 28 March to discuss and share thoughts on what reverse innovation in health really means by answering a set of questions provoking a compelling debate.
Popular On Health tags
- The New Era Of Disease Modifying Migraine Drugs (DMMDs)
- How do sex hormones influence migraine?
- It’s not just a headache! A patient’s perspective on the advances in migraine treatment over the last 25 years
- Developments in the opioid epidemic: Q&A with Guohua Li
- Suicide in the criminal justice system
Most Shared Posts
- Vaping is less harmful than conventional smoking
- Risk and hardship on the way to Europe: what makes women migrants vulnerable in EU borderlands?
- Spotlight on e-health and m-health
- Facing the data avalanche in Science and Healthcare
- The effects of public pre-kindergarten attendance on first grade literacy achievement: a district study