WHO has created a national self-assessment tool for Member States to monitor the progress of the Global Code of Practice on the International Recruitment of Health Personnel. The Code establishes voluntary principles and practices for the ethical international recruitment of health personnel and the strengthening of health systems”. Find out additional information and download the survey tool at http://www.who.int/hrh/migration/code/code_nri/en/index.html.
Latest posts by Mario Dal Poz (see all)
- Supporting and strengthening the role of close-to-community (CTC) providers for health system development - 9th August 2014
- Solving the human resources for health crisis: research to inform policy in Africa - 13th June 2014
- Challenges and research on posting and transfer in the health sector - 14th March 2014
Popular On Health tags
Most Shared Posts
- Nobody left behind: improving the health of marginalised, underserved people
- Rural and urban differences in Tuberculosis epidemiology and treatment
- Witnessing lifesaving neonatal innovations in Malawi
- Is schizophrenia accurately and objectively diagnosed?
- Community-based interventions to improve antenatal care uptake and quality Tanzania