Journal Development Editor at Biomed Central
Lizzie completed her BSc in Biomedical Science at the University of Kent in 2015. She then gained her MSc in Neuroscience, with a specialism in Neural Stem Cells & Nervous System Repair, from King's College London in 2016. After a year working in production for Scientific Reports she joined Biomed's Life Sciences team in October 2017.
Latest posts by Lizzie Anderson (see all)
- The new protein on the learning and memory scene: Sirtuin 6 - 31st October 2018
- Autism Awareness Week Quiz 2018 - 26th March 2018
- Ghrelin: a new therapeutic target for Parkinson’s? - 20th February 2018
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes