Comments are closed.
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- One Health – a joined up approach to tackling a global challenge - 2nd November 2017
- Space invaders: the challenges of studying microbes in space - 14th August 2017
- Invasive plant increases malaria transmission - 10th July 2017
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Junk food-addicted storks, just another sobering example of humanity affecting ecosystems
- Great expectations: structural biology, macromolecular machines and moving targets
- Quiz: Are you a Bioengineering expert?
- Pioneers in Infectious Agents and Cancer Meeting
- Ancient water bottle use and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon (PAH) exposure among California Indians