Comments are closed.
Srimathy Sriskantharajah completed a BSc in Microbiology (UCL) and a PhD in environmental microbiology/ atmospheric chemistry (Royal Holloway University of London) before joining BioMed Central. Srimathy blogs about microbiology, infectious diseases and the environment amongst other things.
Latest posts by Srimathy Sriskantharajah (see all)
- Ever feel in your gut that you and your dog have more in common than you realized? - 19th April 2018
- One Health – a joined up approach to tackling a global challenge - 2nd November 2017
- Space invaders: the challenges of studying microbes in space - 14th August 2017
Popular On Biology tags
- The genetics of merle coat patterns in dogs
- Evolution, religion, and why it’s not just about lack of scientific reasoning ability
- Detecting autism spectrum disorders: biomarker discoveries
- The curious case of the naked mole-rat: defying conventions of aging and reproduction
- New study in mouse model demonstrates method for reversing wrinkles and hair loss
Most Shared Posts
- Evolution and cancer: A mathematical biology approach II
- How is it that the fluid bathing our brains has the correct composition and volume to allow the brain cells to function properly; how is this fluid produced and how is its composition regulated?
- Fascinating Plant Epigenomes
- Exploring the epigenetic dynamics of early plant development
- Stress, depression and Parkinson’s: an intertwined story