Cell & Bioscience are pleased to announce that they will be publishing a thematic series on the “Structure and mechanism of nanomotors in the cell” in 2013.
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Mosquitoes and an evolved taste for humans: a podcast from the authors
- Piecing together genetic histories of isolated populations
- Cockroaches shift gears when speeding up their pace
- Human Gut-on-a-Chip offers hope for discovering new radio-protective drugs
- A poll carried out for 32 years finds Australian biology students are abandoning the idea of divine involvement in human origins