Below is a tabulation of 2011 Impact Factors for several retrovirus-relevant journals. The Immediacy Index is a reflection of how rapidly a paper published in a journal is cited immediately after its publication. The higher the Immediacy Index means that the paper is cited more quickly.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- Call for Nominations: Retrovirology Prize 2013 - 2nd December 2012
- Faculty Job opening for HIV/AIDS virologist at Baylor College Medicine, Texas, USA - 3rd November 2012
- Postdoc opportunity in Montpellier, France with Benkirane lab - 1st November 2012
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- Folic acid supplements and gut bacteria
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters