Retrovirology Associate Editor Monsef Benkirane has been elected as a new 2012 EMBO member. Fifty-five new members were elected this year. Election is based on scientific excellence and is one of the highest honors bestowed on European and international scientists. Please see the following link for more details. http://www.embo.org/documents/EMBO_new_members_2012.pdf We congratulate Monsef for this deserving recognition.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- Call for Nominations: Retrovirology Prize 2013 - 2nd December 2012
- Faculty Job opening for HIV/AIDS virologist at Baylor College Medicine, Texas, USA - 3rd November 2012
- Postdoc opportunity in Montpellier, France with Benkirane lab - 1st November 2012
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes