Retrovirology Associate Editor Monsef Benkirane has been elected as a new 2012 EMBO member. Fifty-five new members were elected this year. Election is based on scientific excellence and is one of the highest honors bestowed on European and international scientists. Please see the following link for more details. http://www.embo.org/documents/EMBO_new_members_2012.pdf We congratulate Monsef for this deserving recognition.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- Call for Nominations: Retrovirology Prize 2013 - 2nd December 2012
- Faculty Job opening for HIV/AIDS virologist at Baylor College Medicine, Texas, USA - 3rd November 2012
- Postdoc opportunity in Montpellier, France with Benkirane lab - 1st November 2012
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters
- Folic acid supplements and gut bacteria