At the recent 8th AORTIC Conference, held in Cairo on Nov 30th-trough Dec 02, Dr Mbulaiteye explained during an interview to ecancer.tv the articulation and the relevance of the EMBLEM study, which is focused on revisiting the etiopathogenesis of Burkitt’s lymphoma 50 years following the first studies.
Dr Buonaguro is the Editor-in-Chief of Infectious Agents and Cancer. He is currently the Director of Molecular Biology and Viral Oncology Unit, in the Department of Experimental Oncology at the Natl Cancer Institute “Fondazione Pascale”, Naples - Italy.
Latest posts by Franco Buonaguro (see all)
- Pioneers in Infectious Agents and Cancer Meeting - 2nd March 2017
- IARC 50th Anniversary Meeting 2016 - 13th June 2016
- HCV and cancer collection in Infectious Agents and Cancer - 17th May 2016
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Why we created glow in the dark magnetic sperm
- Child prodigies: 1,000,000 years silently in the making
- Rise of the RoboScientist – applications of remote sensing in Biology
- Broadening the scope of single cell sequencing technologies
- Fungal Genetics Conference Q&A – transcriptome analysis of fungal β-lactam producers