Periodically, Retrovirology rotates its Editorial Board members. This year, we welcome Hisatoshi Shida (Hokkaido University), Sarah Rowland-Jones (Oxford University), Marco Salemi (University of Florida), Linqi Zhang (Tsinghua University) and Yuntao Wu (George Mason University) to our board. We thank departing board members (Susan Marriott, Naoki Mori, Jennifer Nyborg, Tom Hope, and Toshi Watanabe) who have served Retrovirology capably.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters
- Culture vs. conservation: the murky waters of the marine turtle trade