Periodically, Retrovirology rotates its Editorial Board members. This year, we welcome Hisatoshi Shida (Hokkaido University), Sarah Rowland-Jones (Oxford University), Marco Salemi (University of Florida), Linqi Zhang (Tsinghua University) and Yuntao Wu (George Mason University) to our board. We thank departing board members (Susan Marriott, Naoki Mori, Jennifer Nyborg, Tom Hope, and Toshi Watanabe) who have served Retrovirology capably.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes