Citations to Retrovirology articles have nearly doubled every year since 2005 for the past several years. The graph below from ISI illustrates this increasing trend. In 2008, Retrovirology published slightly more than 100 articles; in the same year Retrovirology papers were cited approximately 1,000 times. The journal continues to make excellent progress. Note that the data for 2009 are ongoing and represent only citations up to the month of April.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- Folic acid supplements and gut bacteria
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters