Retrovirology editorial board member Jean-Luc Darlix participated this past weekend to help raise 6.3 million Euros for AIDS research. Jean-Luc has been involved in SIDACTION since its founding. In the inset, he discusses his views on today’s HIV-1 research, the difficulties with the failed Merck vaccine study, and hopes for increased cooperation between research laboratories.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Mouse to man: animal models and cell models in the study of Autism
- Take a deep breath: Sex differences may play a significant role in the onset and treatment of lung disease
- Transposon Day Quiz: How much do you know about the field’s founder, Barbara McClintock?
- First record of bottlenose dolphins in Canadian Pacific waters
- Culture vs. conservation: the murky waters of the marine turtle trade