Retrovirology editorial board member Jean-Luc Darlix participated this past weekend to help raise 6.3 million Euros for AIDS research. Jean-Luc has been involved in SIDACTION since its founding. In the inset, he discusses his views on today’s HIV-1 research, the difficulties with the failed Merck vaccine study, and hopes for increased cooperation between research laboratories.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Low-grade Inflammation: DNA Methylation Sites and the Pursuit for Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Small RNAs: a new weapon in the war between plants and phytopathogens?
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- How early can breast or ovarian cancer risk be predicted? Transmission of epigenetic changes to BRCA1 and MGMT genes