EMBO announced the election of 59 new members in 2008, adding its total to over 1,300 of Europe’s foremost researchers. Olivier Schwartz of the Pasteur Institute, an editorial board member of Retrovirology, was one of the newly elected members. Congratulations, Olivier!!!
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Diagnosis and treatment of autism: the real story
- Human Gut-on-a-Chip offers hope for discovering new radio-protective drugs
- Is plastic waste the next global environmental crisis?
- Common ancestor of Han Chinese, Japanese and Koreans dated to 3000 – 3600 years ago
- Ever feel in your gut that you and your dog have more in common than you realized?