Retrovirology editors Ben Berkhout and Kuan-Teh Jeang spoke at the International Conference on Fundamental and Translational Research on HIV/AIDS: Global Perspectives held October 5-8, 2008 in Mumbai. India. Shown in the picture below are Berkhout and Jeang with an Indian friend in full local costume.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
Most Shared Posts
- Learning from plants: new routes to engineering disease resistance
- Restoring a lost microbiome to a model worm
- Evolution and cancer: A mathematical biology approach II
- How is it that the fluid bathing our brains has the correct composition and volume to allow the brain cells to function properly; how is this fluid produced and how is its composition regulated?
- Primate-specific long non-coding RNAs and the cancer link