Retrovirology’s editorial board member Warner C. Greene, MD PhD, director of Gladstone Institute of Virology and Immunology (GIVI) has been appointed President of the Academic Alliance Foundation (AAF), an organization dedicated to fighting HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases in Africa by establishing and supporting programs of training, prevention and care. Read more about the Academic Alliance Foundation (AAF). More information about Warner Greene’s research activities can be found at the Gladstone website.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Unicellular to multicellular: What can the green alga Volvox tell us about the evolution of multicellularity and cellular differentiation?
- Living in an RNA world
- Philosophy of life sciences is ‘constructive subversiveness’
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Cockroaches shift gears when speeding up their pace