A new HTLV-1 Tax web site has gone online. It can be found at www.htlv-tax.com. This site is being administered by Ralph Grassmann, Pat Green, Kuan-Teh Jeang, Fatah Kashanchi, Susan Marriott, John Seemes and Luc Willems. The site aims to disseminate the latest scientific findings relevant to the HTLV-1 Tax oncoprotein. Please visit the web page and provide your advice and feedback to the administrators.
Latest posts by Kuan-Teh Jeang (see all)
- HTLV articles of potential interest - 16th February 2012
- Presentation of Retrovirology Prize Trophy in Kyoto - 21st January 2012
- SCImago SJR 2011 ranks Retrovirology second from the top of "virology" journals - 11th December 2011
Popular On Biology tags
- Unicellular to multicellular: What can the green alga Volvox tell us about the evolution of multicellularity and cellular differentiation?
- Living in an RNA world
- Philosophy of life sciences is ‘constructive subversiveness’
- Video Blog: Vesicular transport demonstrates a potential disease mechanism in Parkinson’s disease
- Cockroaches shift gears when speeding up their pace