BMC Gastroenterology will be attending the annual meeting of the British Society of Gastroenterology taking place this year from June 24th-27th at the SECC in Glasgow. In addition to attending the ever-interesting range of talks and poster presentations, Executive Editor Christopher Foote is very interested in meeting with researchers to discuss their work and interests. If you would like to arrange a meeting with Chris at the conference then please do get in contact.
Latest posts by Christopher Foote (see all)
- Neanderthals, troubles with children, and influential spiders – news from ESEB 2017 - 31st August 2017
- BMC Ecology is now accepting Registered Reports! - 24th August 2017
- BMC Ecology Image Competition 2017: the winning images! - 18th August 2017
Popular BMC Series Blog tags
Most Shared Posts
- Allowing food companies to put nutrition claims on their products may run counter to health promotion efforts
- Yes, it was worth it! Older adults’ experiences of participating in a research study
- What happens to people who inject drugs after surgery for a heart valve infection?
- A groovy kind of protein?
- Highlights of the BMC series: October 2019