BMC Gastroenterology will be attending the annual meeting of the British Society of Gastroenterology taking place this year from June 24th-27th at the SECC in Glasgow. In addition to attending the ever-interesting range of talks and poster presentations, Executive Editor Christopher Foote is very interested in meeting with researchers to discuss their work and interests. If you would like to arrange a meeting with Chris at the conference then please do get in contact.
Latest posts by Christopher Foote (see all)
- Neanderthals, troubles with children, and influential spiders – news from ESEB 2017 - 31st August 2017
- BMC Ecology is now accepting Registered Reports! - 24th August 2017
- BMC Ecology Image Competition 2017: the winning images! - 18th August 2017
Popular BMC Series Blog tags
Most Shared Posts
- “Want a Drink? Go on, you know you want to.” – Peer pressure to drink alcohol among UK adults
- Let’s Take a Look at Your Kidneys
- The new ARRIVE 2.0 guidelines are here
- A balancing act: gender and welfare regimes in the association between work-life conflict and poor health
- Why do so many women find it challenging to stay in postpartum HIV care?