Berlin has seen more than its fair share of microbiology pioneers, including Robert Koch and Paul Ehrlich. In light of this it is only fitting that Berlin will be the host city for the 23rd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID 2013) from the 27th-30th April. BMC Infectious Diseases will be attending and are looking forward to a diverse range of talks. If you are interested in meeting to discuss anything please contact the Executive Editor Philippa Harris.
Philippa is an Editor for the BMC-Series. Before joining BioMed Central in 2010, she did a PhD at the National Institute of Medical Research, UK and a post-doc at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA.
Popular BMC Series Blog tags
Most Shared Posts
- An assessment of nutrition information on front of pack labels and healthiness of foods in the UK retail market
- Does obesity cause more deaths than smoking?
- Highlights of the BMC Series – January 2021
- Preventing and controlling water pipe smoking
- Alcohol Policies, Firearm Policies, and Suicide in the United States